Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Time to Refinance?
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond
10/03/19 (Translated by Google) Excellent service. It takes a lot of interest in the sale and rental of real estate. I was very satisfied with your services and professionalism. Excellent service She is always on top of any issue to resolve. She worked hard looking for the best tenant for my apartment and she got it in less than a month. I’m very satisfied. (Homesnap)
Highly recommended, she helped me a lot finding my house at queens Village ny 11428. She's very honest and and has patience. She's is always available. (Zillow)
10/04/19 (Homesnap) Our experience with Astrid was great. She sold our apartment in NY in perfect timing. She was extremely professional and did not miss a beat, helping us with every step. When we would call her she would always be available. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a warm, kind, and responsible realtor!
Working with Astrid has been nothing but a wonderful and positive experience for me. If you are looking for someone who is wise, patient, knowledgeable, trust worthy, kind, motherly and genuinely cares about her clients, then Astrid is the realtor to work with. She gave superb advice and answered every question I had to ensure I understood the entire process (Zillow)
Elmhurst is a neighborhood in New York City, New York with a population of 105,208. Elmhurst is in Queens County. Living in Elmhurst offers residents a dense urban feel and most residents rent their homes. In Elmhurst there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Elmhurst and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Elmhurst are above average.